Monday, January 30, 2012

Spiritual Vision: Auto Over Flow of Money, Love & Fame-01.01.05

Spiritual Vision: Auto Over Flow of Money, Love & Fame-01.01.05

..................Finally - We have to understand that these three are
the main desires of every man and other infinite desires are
substitutes only.
Now please See - How much money any person gets - his/her desire to
get more becomes increased. Once (in 1978) when I was sitting idle and
waiting for joining as a technician - Mya best friend called me at his
home. After meal we sat in a very loving mood.
-- "How much you will get as salary per month after joining ?"
-- "About Rs.-500/ ( equal to $ 10 of these days)-" I said.
-- "If you may become ableto earn Rs.- 5000/- per month (He was to
advice me a business) - then how you will feel?"- He asked.
-- "More poverty"-
-- "What ...............!" he shouted.
-- "Yes, Sir! When I will get rupees 500/- per month then I will feel
requirementof Rs. 200/- more; And when I will get Rs.5000/per month -I
will feel poorness/requirement of Rs.2000/- that time. The calculation
says that I will become more poor that time- my poverty will become 10
times increasedthat time."--
-- "you can't do business" - he said in short.
-- "Yes, friend! To remain busy 24 Hours for money and become more &
more poor after more & more earning- I can't like."- It was my reply.

Read full topic here: http://autoverflow001.blogspot.com

--
Blissformula, PSN:13/ATAMPA(All Types Adequate Meditating
Personalities Assembling). Website:
http://sites.google.com/site/autoverflownow/free-globaltel