Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Autoverflow(Auto Over Flow) of Money, Love & Fame 01.01

Autoverflow(Auto Over Flow) of Money, Love & Fame-01.01 Happy Dipawali! 26.10.2011 Wednesday! The hindu festival 'Dipawali' is symbolized for the Victory of Light on Darkness! I have been in search of 'Autoverflow' of Money, Love & Fame since 1997, but not succeed. What mistake? Mistake was my search. Search of what which is always being happened towards everyone- the search of Autoverflow was the mistake, blunder!! Search is mistake? Search is the only one ultimate obstruction in receiving the Autoverflow! For a year I am going to remain relaxed from the search. Up to the next Dipawali I shall remain effortless! No any or many efforts will be done by me for a year for Autoverflow of Money, Love & Fame! -Agyatasheesh

No comments:

Post a Comment